Monday, December 19, 2011

Rewind...Thanksgiving

This year we spent Thanksgiving the Jensen Clan! 
Ryan's aunt and her girls had decorated the house beautifully, but I didn't take any pictures of that...
The food was fabulous, although I didn't enjoy as much as I would love since Thanksgiving was right in the heart of naptime, wesson struggled to say the least. 
And to top it off, Friday night Ryan and I got a rocking dose of FOOD POISONING! (ryan said it was even worse than the food poisoning he suffered in Mexico..can you imagine?) 
on Saturday we were actually DYING, thankfully we called Grammie & Papa and they wooshed in to save the day,  taking our little man while we slept for 8 HOURS in the MIDDLE of the day! And evidentially he was a monster for them, I called at 6 to say I was feeling up to having him back and I am pretty sure they were at our house but 6:10 (and their house is 20 minutes away) 
:)
but still we owe them BIG!
the worst part, we missed black friday...

you can see the beautiful decor in the background!
but before checking that at look at those cute grandbabies & that sweet papa! they sure LOVE him!

the Malans made the cutest chocolate covered pretzels for everyone,
i think wesson licked everyones...
 but look how happy it made him
my two babes with aunt julie! we love her! and miss her since we don't get to see her as much! she is beautiful and the sweetest heart ever. she used to call me hayley (ryan's sister-in-law) but she ALWAYS knows ryan, even now...

to end the night...trap the little ones in a cage! 

we love spending time with our family! that is the most fun part of the holidays!
California or bust!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Oh you poor thing! Being sick is the worst and on a holiday! Yuck! But your pictures are cute!