Thursday, December 29, 2011

Four Christmases

I love the holidays.
I love being so busy! 
I love the decorations.
I love baking.
I love getting to see family & friends we don't always get to see.
I love getting Christmas cards. 
I love getting to share the light of Christ through celebrating His birth!
I love the music.
I love the spirit.
And I love that because our families are big, spread out, and loving we get to celebrate Christmas over and over again.
Wesson's cute tool belt from Olivia. I love it! It is all felt so he can't bang up my walls!

our highlight Christmas gift. A TRACTOR! Wesson played with it for 45 minutes by himself. at 10 pm. with no nap all day...i'd call it magic but the magic is in the tractor!

this spoiled pumpkin learned how to unwrap presents pretty quickly! and the cutest thing, halfway through unwrapping a gift he would say "tank to anta" (translation: thank you santa)

all the grandbabies at the Jensen family Christmas party. whoever was over there --> is cooler than me evidentially! 

Christmas morning! he was so into his daddy's new pocket knife. Oh dear...

Wesson's highlight of christmas "riding a neigh-neigh" (my brother's poor dog) I should him this picture and he just laughed so hard saying "neigh neigh neigh neigh"

one of the best parts of Christmas, nailing the perfect gift! this is my niece natalee...i LOVE this picture! and this little girl!


"As we seek Christ, as we find Him, as we follow Him, we shall have the Christmas spirit, not for one fleeting day each year, but as a companion always." -Pres. Thomas S. Monson

No comments: