Thursday, April 5, 2012

One year older & wiser too...

Guess who had a birthday!? I'll give you a hint: It wasn't me!
Sad this is the only picture of us I have of us, and it is from 2008! 
He still looks the same! And umm...now I want to diet!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEVIN!
We love you! You are the best father/in law we could ask for! Family oriented, great example, Christ-like, and fun! We look up to you! And Wesson thinks you are just about the greatest Papa! 

to celebrate we had a delicious dinner at Buca De Beppo and walked around the GORGEOUS City Creek! It was fun and low key, I like that! 

 this is my little niece livi, i LOVE her! She is probably the most beautiful little girl in all the world! and this is how she looks at Ryan CONSTANTLY it is adorable!
 Wesson getting a kiss kiss from Grammie, not his cutest picture but it is sweet. She is pretty fond of our little guy and he likes her too!
 the whole fam-damily, the setting must be off because it gets blurry in the back. which sucks because this isn't my best picture! haha! but it was a fun group!
 Papa even shared his birthday dessert, mostly with wesson, not because others didn't want, but because wesson would FLIP as soon as that spoon was not in his mouth! he gets that from me...and ryan...poor pre-diabetic sugar-addic boy!
this is the only picture from City Creek. Ike & Craig enjoying the fountain show- umm maybe enjoying is the wrong word, watching... :)

Happy birthday again Papa!

No comments: