Sunday, April 1, 2012

Every artist needs a canvas...

signs of a Jensen boy:
1. a slightly large nose.
2. unmistakenable determination and work ethic
3. serious passion to things you love (mostly guns)
4. insane artistic/musical ability
(a true Jensen boy must meet three of the four qualifications)

well wesson was spared the nose (thanks to my countless prayers during pregnancy) he does have all the other traits down pat (i don't know if i used that expression right but i was here, and i gave it my best shot)

with no further ado...(again sorry about the cliches)
 We have been working on his letters and I swear there is an A and P in there, I would say child protege but hey, I am bias. 
 this sucker was hard to get a good picture of...but worth it because I KINDA love it and Ryan made me clean it off.
you can't see his portrait in this picture, but I wanted to give you an idea on where he chose to display his artwork. and a shout to Levi Ballsteadt for my FABULOUS new blinds I LOVE them!!!)

No comments: