Friday, June 29, 2012

Summer Lovin'

Warning do not scroll any further if you do NOT want to see a LOT of pictures of Wesson

We have had so much fun so far this summer! Our first water adventure started with our hose! We had a dead spot of grass (embarrassing) so Ryan got out the hose to water it for awhile. Well what kid needs a pool to cool off when there is a hose? 
(ps ignore that Wesson is in his pjs it was only like 9am but they boy has a sense of adventure that will NOT be deterred)
he ALWAYS runs like this with his arms back! so cute

So much happiness...it MUST be summer!

I feel like this is a picture I will cherish forever! Like when I do the senior add in the yearbook when he is in high school kind of cherish!

But the best fun of all...
THE SPLASH PAD!
There is a brand new one by the ol' in laws house!
It is FABULOUS!
I love my camera by the way, these are the sweetest pictures! (and there are a lot but you were warned...)
No fear!

I have the cutest kid EVER!

They crack each other up it is the CUTEST thing! I love these two!

I just love Ike in this picture, dramatic much?

Not only is he a cutie but he is a sweetheart too! Look at him help his cousin up? 

The comedian and the tag-a-long! 

I wish I would have got a picture of whatever they thought was so cool

He would play in there ALL DAY!

And be as happy as can be...

I hope Jaelyn looks at our blog because I think this is the sweetest picture EVER!


Here is to a summer of more adventures!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Wesson is getting so big. Apparently Chelsie and Brandon need to have more parties so we can see each other more often. Geez!

My kids hated that slpash pad. Too much dumping/forceful water in the face. Aren't they picky?

I am jealous of your SF trip. Did you at least make is to Ghiradelli square?

The fake rat story was hilarious. I was seriously laughing out lout at the computer. Good times.