Friday, June 15, 2012

california here we come right back where we started from...

We took a little trip to California over Memorial Day for a few reasons..
1. To see my brother graduate from Stan State
2. To paint my Dad's house
3. Celebrate my niece's first birthday
4. We hadn't been on a vacation in awhile and NEEDED one (although it never feels like a really vacation to go home...)
5. To pick up our NEW (to us) TRUCK & BOAT!!!! (thanks Dad!!)


Wesson's newest facial expression: The Scary Face



Mommy & Daddy don't have any cool toys. We only brought lame books and such but this sweet lady was more than willing you entertain him with her fancy-schpancy Ipad thingy!

It was SO much colder than I ever remember SF being! But it was so fun to take Wesson all around, he was FASCINATED but everything and everyone there! Mostly the sea lions. He still asks "can we see Oma's (that is my mom) sea lions today?" evidently she owns everything in California...

Our family in front of the "BIG BIG BRIDGE" still FREEZING but I love this picture, so worth it!

Are cousins not the cutest thing in the world?? These two could not decide if they like each other or not?? We'll have to get them together more often!

I love my grandparents! Hands down they are the greatest grandparents. And Wesson LOVES them! He still talks about his Mimi and Poppy (all the other great grandkids call him Pappi haha) you can't tell in this picture he is laughing hysterically.  I can get the video to load! err! But I love every picture of Wesson with them! Thank you Grandma & Grandpa for being the greatest examples to me of EVERYTHING! loving, service, non-judgmental, patient, forgiving...I could go on forever! And aren't they SO dang cute?!
So throw in getting to see the cutest grandparents in the world, a day in San Francisco, dinner with my cutest high school friend and HER BABY! (WHY DID WE NOT TAKE PICTURES EMILY?!!) Some good old fashion quality family time. It just happened to be a fabulous trip! 


...


I guess we'll be back! 

No comments: