Tuesday, August 23, 2011

wesson's birthday

I love being a mom.
I love Wesson.
I love watching him grow and learn.
…..
but it makes me sad he will never be a “baby” again.
he is one.
he is walking.
he is all grown up! (not really but give my exaggeration a break!)
doesn’t it seem like it was just yesterday that little dream come true joined our little family?
well it wasn’t
it was 365 (more now) days ago.
so how does one celebrate one?
crying!
just kidding. 
you throw a party to remember.
full of sweets, treats, pizza and drinks!


thank you to all our family and friends who joined us!



italian soda bar. really so fuN! 

out to dinner on wesson's actual birthday! my favorite people in the whole world. silly boy distracted by something else! 

i don't have a lot of pictures of just me and my boy! not a great one. but i love it!! that is my baby!!!

these two cuties share a birthday! how fun is that!? grandpa & wesson. 61 years apart!

at his part! it is a balloon cake! and he did pretty good i think!

just like we teach him...sharing! (shawni i Love this! i want to frame it!!...love that girl!)





No comments: