Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Weber County Fair 2011


ryan and I love the fair!
it is our tradition. 
ryan grew up working at the fairgrounds.
cute huh?
we love it. we love the lemonade. and funnelcakes!
we love the trinkets.
the animals.
the demolition derby!
the weber county idol! (can i get an amen bryan saunders!)
well this year. the year we go to introduce our little one to everything fabulous that the fair is...
ryan worked. 
this was seriously crushing. 
enter: plan b! fair with my mother in law! we had so much fun! wesson LOVED IT! it was sad ryan wasn't there though. and he thoroughly loved looking at the pictures and hearing every "ooh" and "ahh" wesson made! 
some cute lady gave us tickets at the gate...Score! (those who know me well know i don't pay to go anywhere! so that was right up my alley!)
we loved it. wesson loved the animals. he danced a little bit to the weber county idol but it was too close to the rides so he got distracted. 
the lemonade line was long so we passed on it (unforgivable. i regretted it immediately!)
wesson loved these weird cows..."moose...moose" (everything is plural. do we'll keep working on moo!)

this picture captures his enthusiasm the whole night! i loved it!

forgive me...it had been a long hot day. but again...i love pictures of me with my boy!

wesson & grammie. she loves him soo much! 

i wonder how many other little ones clapped for the cows? probably not many! what a nice guy! 

me and my boy. he was about done at this point. but we had to see the pigs! 
but all in all we had a great time! here is to next year...

2 comments:

Zac and Shelece said...

Oh I love the fair. I am so sad we missed it this year : ( But we will make it next year. I love the pictures of you and your little man. SO CUTE!!

Megan said...

Ross is sad that we have missed the demolition derby for the last couple of years. I am a little sad nothing deep fried made your list. Though funnel cakes is a close second. I think you, Chelsie & I should hit up the State Fair this year together. Yes. Yes I do.