Friday, July 29, 2011

because you want to know...

this boy makes me SO happy!
he is almost ONE.
he says:
what's that
dog
woof
hi
bye
love
momma
dadda
grannie
oh wow
uh oh
he took 3 steps..
stood up by himself twice
he just learned how to stick his tongue out at us!
he claps, waves and blows kisses...
i wouldn't trade a day with him for anything!
he makes me better.
i love him.
he loves us.
our life is pretty a.m.a.z.i.n.g.
did i mention i teared up when i realized he is almost a toddler...or is he already?!!

4 comments:

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

That is so crazy that it's been a year! He is such a little cutie! I can't believe how big he is! It's sad when they grow up! :(

Jean Godfrey said...

He is the apple of our eye. He is so much fun and so adorable. Love him so much.

Jamie said...

Love that picture Wesson is so handsome! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY!!! :)

Lacey said...

What an ADORABLE picture! I love the balloon/chair idea. So, we should go to lunch sometime. Do you still have my number? Text me or call me and let me know when you and Wesson are free...