Tuesday, December 2, 2008

thanksgiving with our california family...

i loved seeing all my family, my brothers and sisters and their wives and husband! and my most adorable nephew who is by far the cutest baby!
thanks mom and dad for everything! 
we visited with my friends. we ate out with my friends, thanks girls for getting me caught up on everyone
we got family pictures. i can't wait to see them! thanks to the whole family for being part of it! 
all the girls. 

all the boys.
most importantly...the food!

i am so thankful for my husband. he loves me. he spoils me. he is so good. so hardworking. so fun. he has such a strong testimony and knows the gospel better than almost anyone i know. i spend everyday with my best friend and i could not be more grateful! 

i love you Ryan!

4 comments:

Chelsie said...

i love that picture of you and ryan...classic. i'm glad you guys had a good time in california!! the family pictures look great.

C & S said...

jessica i can't get over how much I love your hair color! looks great! Such a cute picture by the way, you guys are such a fun couple.

Jamie said...

Your family pictures are so cute! Your and Ryan are such a perfect couple. Im glad you had fun on your trip home! :)

JohnandKarren said...

Your comments really touched me, thank you for thinking so highly of us. Cant wait to have a blog of my own someday!