Sunday, December 26, 2010

i am so bad at everything a great mom should be great at...
  • taking cute pictures of my beautiful baby for all to see
  • keeping everyone posted on his month to month stats
  • remember every adorable thing he does

but...

i love him everyday
i love his sweet little face and his smile, oh his smile!
he has the sweetest laugh we have ever heard
he is my best buddy, he loves to cuddle with his mom.
he sleeps like a champ
this time of year has been so special with him
i can't wait until he "gets" it. but really i can because he is already growing so fast!


i love him
and to show him...
i will take him to hawaii on saturday!

4 month stats (dec. 4th)
height 24" 25%
weight 11.6 lbs 5%
head 16" 20%



my VERY favorite picture from christmas morning...

and his little laugh because you HAVE to hear his little laugh!

5 comments:

JohnandKarren said...

love the picture of Wesson on Christmas, we are looking so forward to Next week with all of you!!

Megan said...

He IS pretty cute...but are you sure you don't want to take me instead?! :)

Jamie said...

He is so cute! You should update more often! I need to see him. I can't believe you are leaving to Hawaii take me with please?!! Lets for SURE get together when you return.

Sierra said...

Bring me this cute baby and we will take pictures of his handsome face... seriously, make Jaelyn come with you!

Chelsie said...

oh my heavens i love that little chuckle...i'm missing you while you're enjoying the warm sun...and i am sitting here on the couch with my hoodie and hood tied tight...