Friday, December 3, 2010

Firsts...

Wesson's first trip to Cabela's. He LOVED it. And he doesn't love shopping. But it may have been how excited his dad was to have him there. But really so fun & cute. I LOVE my little BOY. He is such a BOY'S BOY!

Wesson's first celebrity visit. Thank you (Utah Jazz) Ronnie Price for providing this opportunity! Thank you sweet people in line who let me know it was Ronnie Price, not Al Jefferson. oops! I am not that good a fan.
Wesson's first trip to temple square & to see the Christmas lights! We had Wesson in SEVERAL layers, in the Baby bjorn with a blanket wrapped around him and he was covered in "hot hands". The boy was sweating and it was 17 DEGREES! oh geez we are first time parents for sure.

I need a better camera. What do you recommend?


3 comments:

Megan said...

Really?! You went to Cabela's, which is like 5 minutes from my house, and you didn't even call? Whatevs. You better have eaten some roasted nuts or got some free fudge to make up for it!

Zac and Shelece said...

I love the pictures, you guys are so dang cute!! I LOVE that RYAN has already taken his little man to Cabela's : ) Doesn't surprise me, so cute!! Love ya tons!!

Jamie said...

What I can't believe I missed this post. Wesson is so handsome! I love the picture at the lights!!!