Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Seriously So Blessed...

our family on the special day. so special in zonked our little guy out! :)
Ryan gave our little guy a name and a blessing on October 10th 2010.
it was so special and sweet.
i didn't get the pictures i wanted so ryan and wesson are going to dress up again someday soon
but the day was special and reminded me how grateful i am for BOTH of my boys!
ryan is wonderful. he honors his priesthood. loves his family. is crazy about his boy. pretty much the best dad and husband. ever.
we didn't even get a picture of all the awesome men that participated...
Ryan, Grandpa Jensen, Grandpa Hansen, Great-Grandpa Jensen, Great-Grandpa Godrey, Uncle Brayden, Uncle Andrew
& Uncle Jeremy.
i am so glad my family could come from california.

wesson...we love you. you are so special to us and we are grateful for you.
all the men at the after party (and our newly painted fence!)
l-r: grandpa hansen, uncle jeremy, uncle andrew, uncle kyle, ryan, wesson, uncle jeff, uncle brayden, grandpa jensen, honorary uncle alex (my inlaws foreign exchange student)
all the family at the after party. my family on the left, ryan's on the right...they were not good at mingling!


p.s. i am so sorry if seriously so blessed is copy righted oops :)

2 comments:

Nick & Kerrie Andrews & Family said...

You are so blessed girl! Enoy every second of it! Love you guys!

Sierra said...

I almost thought this was going to be a post making fun of that blog :-)

Cute pictures though! I was so glad I finally got to see the little guy. He is adorable :-)