Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Better Late Than Never...

We are SO excited to get a blog! I told everyone I wasn't going to get a blog until I was pregnant and had something to blog about and....

 I caved! 
WE ARE NOT PREGNANT! 
I just thought this would be a fun way to keep everyone posted on our (sometimes very boring) life! For my California family this will be a fun way to keep in touch, and see pictures (mostly its only Ryan's facial hair and the color of my hair  that changes...but still) and all our happenings! Thank you to the incredible Chelsie Toyn for making this blog beautiful! She only charges a small fee, I think I owe her one kidney! Anyway, we love you all! And are so excited to keep in touch, make new friends and see what's going on in everyones life, we are so nosey like that! 

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Welcome to the dark side! :) I am really excited to stalk you!!! You should be scared! JK Im excited that you got a blog. Yipee!

Chelsie said...

haha, i'm glad to know that if i ever need a kidney....i can call upon this moment. i'm excited for you guys to have a blog!!

Stephanie and Justin said...

Welcome to the blogging world!! This is such a fun thing to get into. It is really a great way to keep in touch.

Melissa said...

Yea, I'm waiting to hear the prego announcement lady.....they are a good reason to not have to work, it's the only reason I have kids! LOL!

Heidi and Michael said...

What a cute blog!! I'm excited to get together and PLAY!!! Its a small world huh. I love that our husbands went to school together. Too fun! We have some good times ahead!!